independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 18th Dec 2018 6:27pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Purple stick to come
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 09/15/18 4:56pm

dJJ

Purple stick to come



I just had an epiphany. Prince fans buy vibrators and other sex toys, right? And of course they will choose the purple one.


So, is your vibrator purple or not?

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 09/15/18 5:10pm

Dalia11

Only women who can't get a man need vibrators. I never had a problen getting a man! And like the song says:

"Ain't nothing like the real thing".
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 09/15/18 5:41pm

iZsaZsa

avatar

lol Butterscotch.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 09/15/18 6:32pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

Related image

"If you're living, you've got nothing left to prove..."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 09/15/18 8:58pm

iZsaZsa

avatar

purplethunder3121 said:

Related image


That’s so nasty. lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 09/15/18 9:35pm

Dalia11

I remember that commercial.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 09/15/18 10:28pm

lust

avatar

“Body massager, please”
If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 09/17/18 2:11pm

TrivialPursuit

lust said:

“Body massager, please”

Do have any batteries that will fit my body massager?

Body massager? Please!

Right, U see my back's been acting up lately and...

Yeah, my back's been acting up 2
In fact, it acts up every time my boyfriend leaves

No, really, my back...

Save it honey, put it in the bank
I know what's happening
Here, these oughta work

Yeah, yeah, that'll work
Thank U!

Yeah, yeah, go on, get outta here!

Thank U so much, thank U!

Yeah, so get...
Body mas... please!

This experience will cover courtship, sex, commitment, fetishes, loneliness, vindication, love, and hate.
http://bit.ly/1D3FG2U
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Purple stick to come