independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 16th Dec 2018 6:01am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Milo defending the Alt Right. What made him a star, obviously not now...
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 10/01/18 12:57pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Milo defending the Alt Right. What made him a star, obviously not now...

Hear what he says about the Jews. This video was way before a certain Orger pretended to stop liking him. Winks to youknowwho. You are caught bud.

"My motherfucker's so cool sheep count him."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 10/01/18 1:16pm

Graciegirl719

God I hate this dude. Just an excuse to be hateful and cover it up with politics.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 10/01/18 1:24pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

Who is he again ?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 10/01/18 2:52pm

13cjk13

Graciegirl719 said:

God I hate this dude. Just an excuse to be hateful and cover it up with politics.

Yep, he's garbage.

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost".
-Thomas Jefferson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 10/01/18 3:35pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

DJ knows.

"My motherfucker's so cool sheep count him."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 10/02/18 2:35am

hausofmoi7

avatar

The number one target of hate crimes in the U.S are Jewish people.
Muslims, people of African decent, transgender and gay people complete the list.

If you are at an intersection of any those groups listed above your chances of being a target is increased further.

Milo is a trashy mess.


.
[Edited 10/2/18 3:00am]
"It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non-violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection" – Lesley Hazleton on the first muslim, the prophet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 10/02/18 6:02am

djThunderfunk

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Hear what he says about the Jews. This video was way before a certain Orger pretended to stop liking him. Winks to youknowwho. You are caught bud.



2freaky4church1 said:

DJ knows.


WTF?!? You're really going to call me out? Twice? AND call me a liar?

Fuck you and your passive agressive bullshit! "Pretended"? Read again asshole:

http://prince.org/msg/105/447693


Yeah, I know that changing your mind or admitting you were wrong is alien to you and you don't understand it. But people who are actually objective sometimes do that. A real man can admit when he was wrong. Guess you're too much of a pussy to recognize that.

Ya know, every day more and more people in the "Walk Away" movement post a blog, or a video or a tweet explaining why they're leaving the regressive left. Those on the "right" accept them with open arms. Meanwhile extremist lefties attack moderates as if they're far right, and if they get someone to change their mind about something to be more agreeable to them, they call that person a liar? What the fuck dude?

This is why your "blue wave" ain't happening next month and why that trumpclown ass is going to win again in 2020. Because of asshats like you. Have fun with that.

bringiton









[Edited 10/2/18 6:19am]

We were HERE, where were you?

4 those that knew the number and didn't call... fk all y'all!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 10/02/18 7:05am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

You were defending Milo way before this vid. Just admit you were wrong. I was wrong about Obama in 2008. Mods, lock this room. DJ, I like you.

"My motherfucker's so cool sheep count him."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 10/02/18 7:21am

PurpleSkipper5
8

This was back when the term “alt right” many different things.
Most people thought it meant the young, GamerGate, Pro-Trump, anti-SJW, anti-PC movement filled with young Libertarians and Conservatives. It was only after Richard Spencer had his “Hail Victory, Hail our people” speech that the majority found that it was now a term that meant an entirely different thing.

So after that speech, and the media lied and made it seem like Richard Spencer’s Alt right was a much larger group than it really was, the ‘alt right’ that Milo is refering to in this clip is what we now call the “New Right” or the “alt lite”.
”The people that will end up defining ‘Hate Speech Laws’ are the very people you don’t want to define the Hate Speech Laws” — Jordan B Peterson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 10/02/18 7:27am

PurpleSkipper5
8

You seem to be really fascinated with Milo lol claim he’s “irrelevant” but you’re constantly bringing up like he’s one of your ex’s
”The people that will end up defining ‘Hate Speech Laws’ are the very people you don’t want to define the Hate Speech Laws” — Jordan B Peterson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 10/02/18 7:27am

PurpleSkipper5
8

I love Milo Yiannopoulos and Dave Rubin. Rubin is what you call a real liberal
”The people that will end up defining ‘Hate Speech Laws’ are the very people you don’t want to define the Hate Speech Laws” — Jordan B Peterson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 10/02/18 7:29am

PurpleSkipper5
8

But OMG! Milo’s hair is so fabulous in this clip! He should go back to being a blonde! 🔥🔥🔥
”The people that will end up defining ‘Hate Speech Laws’ are the very people you don’t want to define the Hate Speech Laws” — Jordan B Peterson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 10/02/18 7:32am

djThunderfunk

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

You were defending Milo way before this vid. Just admit you were wrong. I was wrong about Obama in 2008. Mods, lock this room. DJ, I like you.


Admit I was wrong? Try clicking the link. I did that. A year ago. You participated in the thread so you already know this. Who's "pretending" now?

You "like me", huh? Is that why you're ignoring what I said when buzzfeed released the emails and claimed I'm "pretending" I don't like him when you called me out TWICE?

Sorry, dick, I could do without that kind of backhanded bullshit from a pussy who starts shit and then asks for mods to lock it up when I answer.

GTFOOHWTBSYFR!


We were HERE, where were you?

4 those that knew the number and didn't call... fk all y'all!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 10/02/18 7:32am

PurpleSkipper5
8

I don’t see anything wrong with what Milo said here (other than mistakenly use the term “Alt right” when he’s really talking about a different group)

He’s right. As he said, it’s not anti-Semitic to stat facts and statistics. It depends on what you do with that data.
[Edited 10/2/18 7:34am]
”The people that will end up defining ‘Hate Speech Laws’ are the very people you don’t want to define the Hate Speech Laws” — Jordan B Peterson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 10/02/18 7:37am

PurpleSkipper5
8

He isn’t bashing Jews and saying they should be gassed or anything. He stated statistical facts. He’s Jewish himself
Anyone who thinks he’s an anti-Semite because of what he said here is an idiot or intellectually dishonest.
”The people that will end up defining ‘Hate Speech Laws’ are the very people you don’t want to define the Hate Speech Laws” — Jordan B Peterson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 10/02/18 7:37am

djThunderfunk

avatar

PurpleSkipper58 said:

I don’t see anything wrong with what Milo said here (other than mistakenly use the term “Alt right” when he’s really talking about a different group) He’s right. As he said, it’s not anti-Semitic to stat facts and statistics. What you do with that data is something else.


I'm not even going to bother watching it. Fuck that guy. The emails buzzfeed released proved that he was willing to capitulate to white nationalists to increase his own fan base so he can fuck right off.


We were HERE, where were you?

4 those that knew the number and didn't call... fk all y'all!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 10/02/18 7:43am

PurpleSkipper5
8

djThunderfunk said:



PurpleSkipper58 said:


I don’t see anything wrong with what Milo said here (other than mistakenly use the term “Alt right” when he’s really talking about a different group) He’s right. As he said, it’s not anti-Semitic to stat facts and statistics. What you do with that data is something else.


I'm not even going to bother watching it. Fuck that guy. The emails buzzfeed released proved that he was willing to capitulate to white nationalists to increase his own fan base so he can fuck right off.



Buzzfeed released fake memos in 2017. I’m sure the emails you’re referring to are bs too or extremely out of context
”The people that will end up defining ‘Hate Speech Laws’ are the very people you don’t want to define the Hate Speech Laws” — Jordan B Peterson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 10/02/18 7:49am

djThunderfunk

avatar

PurpleSkipper58 said:

djThunderfunk said:


I'm not even going to bother watching it. Fuck that guy. The emails buzzfeed released proved that he was willing to capitulate to white nationalists to increase his own fan base so he can fuck right off.


Buzzfeed released fake memos in 2017. I’m sure the emails you’re referring to are bs too or extremely out of context


I don't think so. At the time Milo didn't deny any of it, and in fact tried to clarify some of it. He made changes to some of the things he wrote to make it more palatable for white nationalists to embrace it.

We were HERE, where were you?

4 those that knew the number and didn't call... fk all y'all!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 10/02/18 8:08am

hausofmoi7

avatar

djThunderfunk said:




2freaky4church1 said:




Hear what he says about the Jews. This video was way before a certain Orger pretended to stop liking him. Winks to youknowwho. You are caught bud.








2freaky4church1 said:


DJ knows.




WTF?!? You're really going to call me out? Twice? AND call me a liar?

Fuck you and your passive agressive bullshit! "Pretended"? Read again asshole:



http://prince.org/msg/105/447693



Yeah, I know that changing your mind or admitting you were wrong is alien to you and you don't understand it. But people who are actually objective sometimes do that. A real man can admit when he was wrong. Guess you're too much of a pussy to recognize that.

Ya know, every day more and more people in the "Walk Away" movement post a blog, or a video or a tweet explaining why they're leaving the regressive left. Those on the "right" accept them with open arms. Meanwhile extremist lefties attack moderates as if they're far right, and if they get someone to change their mind about something to be more agreeable to them, they call that person a liar? What the fuck dude?

This is why your "blue wave" ain't happening next month and why that trumpclown ass is going to win again in 2020. Because of asshats like you. Have fun with that.

bringiton













[Edited 10/2/18 6:19am]


Democracy is a tricky thing.
Although Hitler was a dictator, if Germany had elections Hitler would of still won elections.
Although democracy has greater pros than any other method, it can still be ethically and morally reprehensible at times.
It depends what the majority agree on.

Dr Cornel West was in Australia recently and a conservative politician was saying to him that Trump was a success because the economy had apparently improved.
Dr West said to him that the Nazi’s were also proficient in making trains run on time.
So what’s the point?


That is not what we are talking about.




.
[Edited 10/2/18 8:20am]
"It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non-violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection" – Lesley Hazleton on the first muslim, the prophet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 10/02/18 8:11am

jjhunsecker

avatar

Many of us knew that Milo was a bigoted piece of shit way before the Buzzfeed memos release . We knew exactly where he was coming from.



Now, I'm glad he's pretty much forgotten...he had his 15 minutes of fame, and now it's over.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 10/02/18 8:22am

jaawwnn

avatar

Democracy is a tricky thing. Although Hitler was a dictator, if Germany had elections Hitler would of still won elections.

I'm no expert but if I recall correctly the nazis never won a fair election, so that's a stretch.

Although democracy has greater pros than any other method, it can still be ethically and morally reprehensible at times. It depends what the majority agree on. Dr Cornel West was in Australia recently and a conservative politician was saying to him that Trump was a success because the economy had apparently improved. Dr West said that the Nazi’s were proficient in making trains run on time. So what’s the point? That is not what we are talking about. .

and this one, the trains on time cliché was Mussolini not the Nazis, besides which it wasn't true.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 10/02/18 8:35am

hausofmoi7

avatar

jaawwnn said:





Democracy is a tricky thing. Although Hitler was a dictator, if Germany had elections Hitler would of still won elections.



I'm no expert but if I recall correctly the nazis never won a fair election, so that's a stretch.



Although democracy has greater pros than any other method, it can still be ethically and morally reprehensible at times. It depends what the majority agree on. Dr Cornel West was in Australia recently and a conservative politician was saying to him that Trump was a success because the economy had apparently improved. Dr West said that the Nazi’s were proficient in making trains run on time. So what’s the point? That is not what we are talking about. .




and this one, the trains on time cliché was Mussolini not the Nazis, besides which it wasn't true.


I didn’t say Hitler won elections.
I said that even though Hitler was a dictator that if Germany had elections he would of still won.

Nationalism and tribalism is a powerful thing.




.
[Edited 10/2/18 20:12pm]
"It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non-violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection" – Lesley Hazleton on the first muslim, the prophet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 10/02/18 8:41am

hausofmoi7

avatar

Also, we do base victory on tribal success.
Some people say 1980 - 1990’s America was a success.
But George Bush, Bill Clinton and Madeline Albright starved half a million Iraqi’s to death through sanctions in order to achieve that.



.
[Edited 10/2/18 9:18am]
"It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non-violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection" – Lesley Hazleton on the first muslim, the prophet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 10/02/18 8:47am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

PurpleSkipper is super ignorant.

"My motherfucker's so cool sheep count him."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 10/02/18 8:51am

jaawwnn

avatar

hausofmoi7 said:

jaawwnn said:

I didn’t say Hitler won elections. I said that even though Hitler was a dictator that if he had enough support that if Germany had elections he would of still won. Nationalism and tribalism is a powerful thing. . [Edited 10/2/18 8:43am]

Well you said "if Germany had elections Hitler would of still won elections", which i'm saying is debatable. It's a minor thing to quibble about maybe but sometimes I feel like people forget that support for the Nazis was far from a majority position in the early 1930's.

No doubt nationalism and tribalism are powerful things though, i'm not disagreeing with your general point there.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 10/02/18 9:03am

hausofmoi7

avatar

jaawwnn said:



hausofmoi7 said:


jaawwnn said:



I didn’t say Hitler won elections. I said that even though Hitler was a dictator that if he had enough support that if Germany had elections he would of still won. Nationalism and tribalism is a powerful thing. . [Edited 10/2/18 8:43am]

Well you said "if Germany had elections Hitler would of still won elections", which i'm saying is debatable. It's a minor thing to quibble about maybe but sometimes I feel like people forget that support for the Nazis was far from a majority position in the early 1930's.

No doubt nationalism and tribalism are powerful things though, i'm not disagreeing with your general point there.


And Trump didn’t win the popular vote.
Hitler also would of won elections on a technicality similar to this in Germany.
the fact that these people and thier perspectives are not marjinal is the scariest part.

Point was even though I support democracy it can also go batshit.
Plenty of people share these abhorrent views which is the one flaw and frightening part of democracy.













.
[Edited 10/2/18 10:06am]
"It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non-violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection" – Lesley Hazleton on the first muslim, the prophet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 10/02/18 9:59am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Social Democrats gave Hitler the vote.

"My motherfucker's so cool sheep count him."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 10/02/18 4:00pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Ana Kasparian does a hilarious takedown of Dave Rubin. They did a study where youtube racists are linked to both Rubin and people like Sargon of Akkad and Tim Pool, another person our orger friend likes:

Being gay is sinful? Rubin, they hate you man, wake up

"My motherfucker's so cool sheep count him."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 10/03/18 6:25am

hausofmoi7

avatar

By the way, I think Trump is abhorrent and his policies have detrimental consequences on people lives.
He has to go, as do many Democrats.
These people are the worst of what our society has to offer.
Let me be clear though, that I am not conflating Trump and his administration to Hitler or Nazi Germany’s deeds.
He hasn’t reached that level..not yet anyway.




.
[Edited 10/3/18 6:35am]
"It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non-violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection" – Lesley Hazleton on the first muslim, the prophet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 10/03/18 7:37am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Trump is just a corrupt boob. It is the GOP that are truly dangerous. Jeff Flake is the real danger.

"My motherfucker's so cool sheep count him."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Milo defending the Alt Right. What made him a star, obviously not now...