independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 12th Dec 2018 2:58am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Layoffs hit NRATV after gun-rights group loses $55M in revenue
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 2 <12
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 12/04/18 8:13am

jjhunsecker

avatar

And again, notice that there has not been one comment from the pro-gun rights contingent on this site...The silence is deafening

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 12/04/18 8:39am

poppys

jjhunsecker said:

And again, notice that there has not been one comment from the pro-gun rights contingent on this site...The silence is deafening

nod Maybe due to "Layoffs".

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 12/04/18 8:42am

poppys

Can someone tell me why Steve Scalise is on The View stroking the Second Amendment and at the same time lapping up beaucoup sympathy for getting shot by an idiot with a gun? Hypocrisy at it's most retch worthy.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #33 posted 12/05/18 6:09am

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

poppys said:

jjhunsecker said:

And again, notice that there has not been one comment from the pro-gun rights contingent on this site...The silence is deafening

nod Maybe due to "Layoffs".

lol

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #34 posted 12/05/18 7:32am

RodeoSchro

avatar

FINANCIAL UPDATE NOT REALLY RELATED TO THE NRA: Milo is broke.

https://www.theguardian.c...ments-show


The far right activist Milo Yiannopoulos was more than $2m in debt during 2018, according to a collection of documents assembled by his former Australian tour promoters and seen by Guardian Australia. Creditors listed in the documents include employees of his company, a wedding venue and his former sponsors, the billionaire Mercer family.

The documents indicate that as of April 2018, Yiannopoulos owed $1.6m to his own company, $400,000 to the Mercers, $153,215 to his former lawyers, $76,574 to former collaborator and Breitbart writer Allum Bokhari, and $20,000 to the luxury jewellery brand Cartier.

At one point, as he attempts to negotiate the transfer of more funds from the Spillers, Yiannopoulos remarks in a message that “I am less financially secure, more panicked and stressed, and more miserable than when we started”, and then says he returned his wedding ring to Cartier to wipe out the debt he had with them.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #35 posted 12/05/18 7:56am

jjhunsecker

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

FINANCIAL UPDATE NOT REALLY RELATED TO THE NRA: Milo is broke.

https://www.theguardian.c...ments-show


The far right activist Milo Yiannopoulos was more than $2m in debt during 2018, according to a collection of documents assembled by his former Australian tour promoters and seen by Guardian Australia. Creditors listed in the documents include employees of his company, a wedding venue and his former sponsors, the billionaire Mercer family.

The documents indicate that as of April 2018, Yiannopoulos owed $1.6m to his own company, $400,000 to the Mercers, $153,215 to his former lawyers, $76,574 to former collaborator and Breitbart writer Allum Bokhari, and $20,000 to the luxury jewellery brand Cartier.

At one point, as he attempts to negotiate the transfer of more funds from the Spillers, Yiannopoulos remarks in a message that “I am less financially secure, more panicked and stressed, and more miserable than when we started”, and then says he returned his wedding ring to Cartier to wipe out the debt he had with them.

Some thought he would be relevant for much longer, but I always knew Milo was a passing fad. His 15 minutes of fame are up

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #36 posted 12/05/18 9:15am

13cjk13

jjhunsecker said:

RodeoSchro said:

FINANCIAL UPDATE NOT REALLY RELATED TO THE NRA: Milo is broke.

https://www.theguardian.c...ments-show


The far right activist Milo Yiannopoulos was more than $2m in debt during 2018, according to a collection of documents assembled by his former Australian tour promoters and seen by Guardian Australia. Creditors listed in the documents include employees of his company, a wedding venue and his former sponsors, the billionaire Mercer family.

The documents indicate that as of April 2018, Yiannopoulos owed $1.6m to his own company, $400,000 to the Mercers, $153,215 to his former lawyers, $76,574 to former collaborator and Breitbart writer Allum Bokhari, and $20,000 to the luxury jewellery brand Cartier.

At one point, as he attempts to negotiate the transfer of more funds from the Spillers, Yiannopoulos remarks in a message that “I am less financially secure, more panicked and stressed, and more miserable than when we started”, and then says he returned his wedding ring to Cartier to wipe out the debt he had with them.

Some thought he would be relevant for much longer, but I always knew Milo was a passing fad. His 15 minutes of fame are up

Thank god. Back under his rock, I hope.

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost".
-Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #37 posted 12/05/18 10:23am

poppys


https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/local/cleveland/police-union-to-appeal-ruling-keeping-ex-cleveland-officer-timothy-loehmann-from-department/95-621072967

Police union to appeal ruling keeping ex-Cleveland officer Timothy Loehmann from department

An arbitrator made the ruling Wednesday.

CLEVELAND -- The former Cleveland police officer who was fired for allegedly lying on his department application prior to his involvement in the shooting of Tamir Rice won't get his job back.

An arbitrator made the ruling Wednesday, a decision Cleveland police union president Jeff Follmer called a "witch hunt" during a news conference.



This is the crap they are still trying to do. Never indicted and now wants his job back. Loehmann is a bad cop, period. He was in the process of being fired for misconduct when Cleveland hired him. Another Witch Hunt excuse, wonder where they got that?

[Edited 12/5/18 10:26am]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #38 posted 12/05/18 11:09am

jjhunsecker

avatar

13cjk13 said:

jjhunsecker said:

Some thought he would be relevant for much longer, but I always knew Milo was a passing fad. His 15 minutes of fame are up

Thank god. Back under his rock, I hope.

remember, there were some on here who thought Milo was a voice that deserved to be heard

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #39 posted 12/05/18 11:15am

13cjk13

jjhunsecker said:

13cjk13 said:

Thank god. Back under his rock, I hope.

remember, there were some on here who thought Milo was a voice that deserved to be heard

Unfortunately there are many that think that. He is absolute trash.

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost".
-Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #40 posted 12/05/18 5:57pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

13cjk13 said:

Thank god. Back under his rock, I hope.

remember, there were some on here who thought Milo was a voice that deserved to be heard


They may still be here lurking

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #41 posted 12/05/18 8:05pm

13cjk13

jjhunsecker said:

13cjk13 said:

And, will we be able to make any sense out of it?

Most likely, not .

With a few different names lol

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost".
-Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #42 posted 12/06/18 8:31am

RodeoSchro

avatar

UPDATE - Milo lasted 24 hours on Patreon before they kicked him off for being a white nationalist. But for those sweet 24 hours, here is what you would have got if you'd dedicated $750 a month of your hard-earned money to Milo's "comeback":


Inner Circle - Dining Package
$750 or more per month
All the benefits of the Inner Circle, plus Milo will fly to you and take you and a friend out for dinner once a year.
- Support Milo's Glorious Comeback
- Free Milo Ringtones And SMS Alert Pack (WARNING: Strong Language!)
- Personalized Thank You Message
- Elites-Only Private Email Updates
- Public YouTube Q&A (Questions Limited To Elite Tiers)
- Exclusive Elite-Tier Milo Coffee Mug
- DANGEROUS.COM email address
- Exclusive Elite-Tier Milo T-Shirt
- Exclusive Invitations To Drinks When Milo Is In Your City (You're Buying)
- Giant Signed Milo Poster (Your Choice Of Image)
- Hand-Written Thank-You Letter From Milo
- Milo Will Record Your Voicemail Greeting
- Private Video Message From Milo For You Or Someone You Love (Or Hate!)
- 20% Off All Merchandise For Life
- Exclusive Elite Hotline E-Mail Address To Write To Milo
- Guaranteed Studio Audience Place For Live Recordings Of The New Show
- Signed Copy of DIABOLICAL
- Signed copy of DANGEROUS
- Direct 24/7 Access to Milo via WhatsApp
- Milo Will Call You On Your Birthday
- Your Name In The Acknowledgments Of Every Future Book
- Your Name Read Out At The End Of Every Show
- Dinner With Milo Once A Year In Your City For You And A Friend
Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #43 posted 12/06/18 8:44am

poppys

Hilarious!!! Sign me up for the Exclusive Invitation to Drinks I'm buying you...
See the source image

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #44 posted 12/06/18 8:57am

13cjk13

RodeoSchro said:

UPDATE - Milo lasted 24 hours on Patreon before they kicked him off for being a white nationalist. But for those sweet 24 hours, here is what you would have got if you'd dedicated $750 a month of your hard-earned money to Milo's "comeback":


Inner Circle - Dining Package
$750 or more per month
All the benefits of the Inner Circle, plus Milo will fly to you and take you and a friend out for dinner once a year.
- Support Milo's Glorious Comeback
- Free Milo Ringtones And SMS Alert Pack (WARNING: Strong Language!)
- Personalized Thank You Message
- Elites-Only Private Email Updates
- Public YouTube Q&A (Questions Limited To Elite Tiers)
- Exclusive Elite-Tier Milo Coffee Mug
- DANGEROUS.COM email address
- Exclusive Elite-Tier Milo T-Shirt
- Exclusive Invitations To Drinks When Milo Is In Your City (You're Buying)
- Giant Signed Milo Poster (Your Choice Of Image)
- Hand-Written Thank-You Letter From Milo
- Milo Will Record Your Voicemail Greeting
- Private Video Message From Milo For You Or Someone You Love (Or Hate!)
- 20% Off All Merchandise For Life
- Exclusive Elite Hotline E-Mail Address To Write To Milo
- Guaranteed Studio Audience Place For Live Recordings Of The New Show
- Signed Copy of DIABOLICAL
- Signed copy of DANGEROUS
- Direct 24/7 Access to Milo via WhatsApp
- Milo Will Call You On Your Birthday
- Your Name In The Acknowledgments Of Every Future Book
- Your Name Read Out At The End Of Every Show
- Dinner With Milo Once A Year In Your City For You And A Friend

Can you imagine what kind of supreme asshole would pay for this foul shit?

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost".
-Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #45 posted 12/06/18 9:06am

RodeoSchro

avatar

13cjk13 said:

RodeoSchro said:

UPDATE - Milo lasted 24 hours on Patreon before they kicked him off for being a white nationalist. But for those sweet 24 hours, here is what you would have got if you'd dedicated $750 a month of your hard-earned money to Milo's "comeback":


Inner Circle - Dining Package
$750 or more per month
All the benefits of the Inner Circle, plus Milo will fly to you and take you and a friend out for dinner once a year.
- Support Milo's Glorious Comeback
- Free Milo Ringtones And SMS Alert Pack (WARNING: Strong Language!)
- Personalized Thank You Message
- Elites-Only Private Email Updates
- Public YouTube Q&A (Questions Limited To Elite Tiers)
- Exclusive Elite-Tier Milo Coffee Mug
- DANGEROUS.COM email address
- Exclusive Elite-Tier Milo T-Shirt
- Exclusive Invitations To Drinks When Milo Is In Your City (You're Buying)
- Giant Signed Milo Poster (Your Choice Of Image)
- Hand-Written Thank-You Letter From Milo
- Milo Will Record Your Voicemail Greeting
- Private Video Message From Milo For You Or Someone You Love (Or Hate!)
- 20% Off All Merchandise For Life
- Exclusive Elite Hotline E-Mail Address To Write To Milo
- Guaranteed Studio Audience Place For Live Recordings Of The New Show
- Signed Copy of DIABOLICAL
- Signed copy of DANGEROUS
- Direct 24/7 Access to Milo via WhatsApp
- Milo Will Call You On Your Birthday
- Your Name In The Acknowledgments Of Every Future Book
- Your Name Read Out At The End Of Every Show
- Dinner With Milo Once A Year In Your City For You And A Friend

Can you imagine what kind of supreme asshole would pay for this foul shit?




Apprently, there were few, if any, supreme assholes willing to commit to this extremely supreme level of assholery.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #46 posted 12/06/18 9:14am

Camileyun

NY State Senator Kevin Parker is proposing a bill that would require law enforcement to check a person's last 3 years of social media history and 1 year of search history on Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. prior to approval of the purchase of a pistol. This is in addition to the already required fairly extensive background checks and lengthy wait periods in NY. eek
https://www.niagara-gazet...4d049.html
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #47 posted 12/06/18 9:28am

RodeoSchro

avatar

Camileyun said:

NY State Senator Kevin Parker is proposing a bill that would require law enforcement to check a person's last 3 years of social media history and 1 year of search history on Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. prior to approval of the purchase of a pistol. This is in addition to the already required fairly extensive background checks and lengthy wait periods in NY. eek https://www.niagara-gazet...4d049.html



Sounds good to me.

Yesterday I was behind a new Ford Raptor pickup truck. All balck, including blacked-out windows.

He had this license plate:





His plate had the personalized message "NRAGED".

I didn't know whether to falloff or boxed or shoot2

I do know, however, that you can't spell "NRAGED" without "NRA"!

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 2 <12
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Layoffs hit NRATV after gun-rights group loses $55M in revenue