independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 14th Nov 2018 4:49pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > prince.org site discussion > Prince.org just crashed my computer!
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 07/08/02 10:27am

thecloud9missi
on

avatar

Prince.org just crashed my computer!

I was checking a freinds profile & all of a sudden, hundreds of browser windows began to open automatically & wouldnt stop till the comp crashed.

???

Lewis

PS. No damage done it seems but worrying none the less
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 07/08/02 10:40am

GoldiesParade

avatar

Prince org is bad for you and your PC's health.
http://www.goldiesparade.co.uk/ - Prince discography, tour history, news and more.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 07/08/02 10:50am

Dauphin

avatar

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Still it's nice to know, when our bodies wear out, we can get another

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 07/08/02 1:40pm

kevin

Moderator

Dauphin said:

http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

run adaware.


There are no advertisements on prince.org.

I suggest the possibility that another site might have caused the continual pop-up of windows...or that your browser got stuck in a loop or something.

This is the first that I have ever heard of anything like that happening.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 07/08/02 3:20pm

Aaron

avatar

thecloud9mission said:

I was checking a freinds profile & all of a sudden, hundreds of browser windows began to open automatically & wouldnt stop till the comp crashed.

???

Lewis

PS. No damage done it seems but worrying none the less



that's what you get for sending all the org users your yahoo spam razz
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 07/08/02 5:07pm

Anxiety

Prince.org once crashed my VIC20 but it's cool cuz I can still microwave burritos with it sometimes.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 07/08/02 7:12pm

Nep2nes

Anxiety said:

Prince.org once crashed my VIC20 but it's cool cuz I can still microwave burritos with it sometimes.


lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 07/08/02 7:48pm

Dauphin

avatar

Yeah, that's what I mean. He probably has something like Gator or some lame spyware on his PC. smile

Of course, there's the possibility that a key got stuck on the keyboard wink



kevin said:

Dauphin said:

http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

run adaware.


There are no advertisements on prince.org.

I suggest the possibility that another site might have caused the continual pop-up of windows...or that your browser got stuck in a loop or something.

This is the first that I have ever heard of anything like that happening.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Still it's nice to know, when our bodies wear out, we can get another

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 07/09/02 4:05am

thecloud9missi
on

avatar

Aaron said:

thecloud9mission said:

I was checking a freinds profile & all of a sudden, hundreds of browser windows began to open automatically & wouldnt stop till the comp crashed.

???

Lewis

PS. No damage done it seems but worrying none the less



that's what you get for sending all the org users your yahoo spam razz

finger
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 07/09/02 5:08pm

thecloud9missi
on

avatar

kevin said:

Dauphin said:

http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

run adaware.


There are no advertisements on prince.org.

I suggest the possibility that another site might have caused the continual pop-up of windows...or that your browser got stuck in a loop or something.

This is the first that I have ever heard of anything like that happening.

My computer is fine & all, I just thought the staff should know wink
God bless

Lewis
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > prince.org site discussion > Prince.org just crashed my computer!