independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 10th Dec 2018 8:30am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > prince.org site discussion > Avatars
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 09/23/18 8:08am

iZsaZsa

avatar

Avatars

Who do I have to fuck to get an avatar cry.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 09/23/18 8:36am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

spit


It's been like that for a long time now. It's up to the Founder to tinker with the glitch.

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 09/23/18 9:53am

iZsaZsa

avatar

Thanks, luv.

Hi, Ben! I would love an avatar. *throwspussy*

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 09/25/18 1:27pm

jennalynn

there's a glitch?

is that why they can't be uploaded despite sometimes being the right size or even smaller?

~everything is a prince reference~
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 09/26/18 10:57am

iZsaZsa

avatar

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 09/26/18 10:58am

iZsaZsa

avatar

jennalynn said:

there's a glitch?

is that why they can't be uploaded despite sometimes being the right size or even smaller?

sad He might have to raze the Org to fix it.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 09/26/18 11:01am

iZsaZsa

avatar

hammer

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 09/28/18 12:01am

JonnyBoyRebel

Applying some current technology might help. The org isn't even responsive which is last decade's way of doing things. Personally i would start again. If migrating all the historical threads over is too much of a mission, then move this current forum to a different url and keep it as an archive for referring to. Put a brand new, shiny message board/forum under the prince.org url and simply start again. At least then we could use it on our phones easily. It will probably ignite better discussion and attract more new users, especially of the younger variety who must laugh at this current antique of a site.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 09/28/18 5:34pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

JonnyBoyRebel said:

Applying some current technology might help. The org isn't even responsive which is last decade's way of doing things. Personally i would start again. If migrating all the historical threads over is too much of a mission, then move this current forum to a different url and keep it as an archive for referring to. Put a brand new, shiny message board/forum under the prince.org url and simply start again. At least then we could use it on our phones easily. It will probably ignite better discussion and attract more new users, especially of the younger variety who must laugh at this current antique of a site.

hmmm

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 10/01/18 5:16pm

iZsaZsa

avatar

luv4u said:



JonnyBoyRebel said:


Applying some current technology might help. The org isn't even responsive which is last decade's way of doing things. Personally i would start again. If migrating all the historical threads over is too much of a mission, then move this current forum to a different url and keep it as an archive for referring to. Put a brand new, shiny message board/forum under the prince.org url and simply start again. At least then we could use it on our phones easily. It will probably ignite better discussion and attract more new users, especially of the younger variety who must laugh at this current antique of a site.




hmmm


The last time, people were jacking each others screen names. It was a riot. But no one gets Prince, please.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 10/09/18 3:10pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

luv4u said:

spit


It's been like that for a long time now. It's up to the Founder to tinker with the glitch.

Does he even know about it?

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 10/15/18 4:22pm

iZsaZsa

avatar

DiminutiveRocker said:

luv4u said:

spit


It's been like that for a long time now. It's up to the Founder to tinker with the glitch.

Does he even know about it?

fish

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 10/17/18 7:42am

iZsaZsa

avatar

^ That's better!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 10/18/18 3:38pm

MoBettaBliss

iZsaZsa said:

Thanks, luv.

Hi, Ben! I would love an avatar. *throwspussy*



intercept!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 10/19/18 3:58pm

iZsaZsa

avatar

MoBettaBliss said:



iZsaZsa said:


Thanks, luv.



Hi, Ben! I would love an avatar. *throwspussy*





intercept!



:lol:
Bye Ben.
lock
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 10/20/18 11:28am

luvsexy4all

is the free exchange of sex and commerce allowed on the org??? taking pointers from Kramer??

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 10/20/18 4:19pm

iZsaZsa

avatar

luvsexy4all said:

is the free exchange of sex and commerce allowed on the org??? taking pointers from Kramer??


I still don’t have a avatar! Nope.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 10/25/18 1:27pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

iZsaZsa said:

luvsexy4all said:

is the free exchange of sex and commerce allowed on the org??? taking pointers from Kramer??

I still don’t have a avatar! Nope.


Not sure if this has even been reported to Ben. shrug

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 10/25/18 9:47pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

iZsaZsa said:

luvsexy4all said:

is the free exchange of sex and commerce allowed on the org??? taking pointers from Kramer??

I still don’t have a avatar! Nope.



<<< This was not my first choice or second or third choice for an avi.

It was the only one this lol site would accept.

I hope you get your avi soon.

But I am not holding my breath.

stoned

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 10/28/18 2:05pm

iZsaZsa

avatar

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

iZsaZsa said:

luvsexy4all said: I still don’t have a avatar! Nope.



<<< This was not my first choice or second or third choice for an avi.

It was the only one this lol site would accept.

I hope you get your avi soon.

But I am not holding my breath.

stoned

lol I changed mine far too often, (sorry mods) because I could never just pick one and let it stay there. They probably don't miss the work, but I miss the fun. smile

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 10/28/18 2:09pm

iZsaZsa

avatar

DiminutiveRocker said:

iZsaZsa said:

luvsexy4all said: I still don’t have a avatar! Nope.


Not sure if this has even been reported to Ben. shrug

I sent him an OrgNote, but you know the box that tells you when your note has been read, tells me he hasn't heard it from me. wilted

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 10/31/18 6:09am

iZsaZsa

avatar

Go girl! Go find Ben! Go get him!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 11/01/18 12:11am

purplethunder3
121

avatar

Maybe Ben doesn't like avatars any more... lol

"If you're living, you've got nothing left to prove..."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 11/01/18 12:13am

purplethunder3
121

avatar

I wonder if he still has his framed Rainbow Children art poster. That was really nice...and rare.

"If you're living, you've got nothing left to prove..."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 11/01/18 1:31pm

iZsaZsa

avatar

purplethunder3121 said:

Maybe Ben doesn't like avatars any more... lol

That's only fair if he takes his down too. lol



Ben's avatar used to be number #1 I think, or 2. Now it's #42986. He has reloaded it, not too long before yours was approved.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 11/01/18 1:32pm

iZsaZsa

avatar

purplethunder3121 said:

I wonder if he still has his framed Rainbow Children art poster. That was really nice...and rare.

I want to see. smile

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 11/01/18 3:06pm

Seahorsie

avatar

Well, I don't have a stinkin Avatar either, if misery loves company. And I have a really cute seahorse too! (Not a double meaning there) I am holding out on this one.....................

Good morning children...take a look out your window, the world is falling...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 11/01/18 3:24pm

iZsaZsa

avatar

Seahorsie said:

Well, I don't have a stinkin Avatar either, if misery loves company. And I have a really cute seahorse too! (Not a double meaning there) I am holding out on this one.....................

Welcome! biggrin

And, that's okay, we have an Orger with a vagina as an avatar. lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 11/01/18 4:05pm

Seahorsie

avatar

Wow! Must have missed that one. I just drew my own avi with a purple pen. Someone is always one-uping me, LOL.

Good morning children...take a look out your window, the world is falling...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 11/01/18 4:15pm

iZsaZsa

avatar

lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > prince.org site discussion > Avatars