independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 23rd Aug 2017 12:21pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > Video: NATALYA's "Fever"
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 05/04/17 10:46am

Latin

Video: NATALYA's "Fever"

Here is a video of Natalya performing "Fever":

https://m.youtube.com/wat...0Wy9iM-WXw

Let's hope that the music she has worked with Prince on will soon be released.
[Edited 5/4/17 18:34pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 05/04/17 4:31pm

purplegirl00

Latin said:

Here is a video of Natalya performing "Fever": https://m.youtube.com/wat...0Wy9iM-WXw Let's hope that the music she has worked with Prince on will soon be released.

I hope so too! Her song, "Grenadine" is magnificient and so full of passion. LOVE it! Her cover of Prince's "FreeUrself" is wonderful too.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 05/04/17 5:11pm

Latin

purplegirl00 said:



Latin said:


Here is a video of Natalya performing "Fever": https://m.youtube.com/wat...0Wy9iM-WXw Let's hope that the music she has worked with Prince on will soon be released.



I hope so too! Her song, "Grenadine" is magnificient and so full of passion. LOVE it! Her cover of Prince's "FreeUrself" is wonderful too.



(yes) It will be great if and when the Prince/Natalya co-written song "Eye Kinda Like U" is released.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 05/05/17 9:44am

Reciprocity

I am a fan

She is a true talent. cool

Her MIC IS ON!!!!!!!!!! no lip synching needed.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 05/05/17 11:17am

Latin

Reciprocity said:

I am a fan



She is a true talent. cool



Her MIC IS ON!!!!! no lip synching needed.


thumbs up!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 05/09/17 7:18am

Latin

music
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 05/09/17 8:16am

Vashtix

Hope we hear more from her-thanks for posting!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 05/10/17 7:35am

Latin

Vashtix said:

Hope we hear more from her-thanks for posting!


You are very welcome Vashtix.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 06/13/17 11:26pm

Latin

headbang
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 06/15/17 6:37pm

2609

That is real talent, by the way she kills it on the guitar and piano. Prince had the hots for her, she did a beautful song for P is call FREEURSELF is on youtube

[Edited 6/15/17 18:42pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 06/23/17 12:50am

Vashtix

2609 said:

That is real talent, by the way she kills it on the guitar and piano. Prince had the hots for her, she did a beautful song for P is call FREEURSELF is on youtube

[Edited 6/15/17 18:42pm]


I think Prince was like an Uncle to her and yes she plays multiple instruments.She is talented and doea. It needs no voice machine. I likr her version of Free Yourself.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > Video: NATALYA's "Fever"