independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 27th Jun 2017 7:03pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > Video of the day PRINCE met ANDY ALLO
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 2 <12
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 05/31/17 7:57am

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

You're welcome!

Did you watch it this past Monday?

Yes! Did you? I think she performed Nothing More and I Love U In Me.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 05/31/17 11:43am

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:



Latin said:


pinkcashmere23 said:


You're welcome!



Did you watch it this past Monday?

Yes! Did you? I think she performed Nothing More and I Love U In Me.


Wow. That sounds great.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 05/31/17 11:58am

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

Yes! Did you? I think she performed Nothing More and I Love U In Me.

Wow. That sounds great.

It's still up on her FB if you want to check it out.She said she will do extra songs next week since she missed the last two Mondays. cool

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #33 posted 05/31/17 2:33pm

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:



Latin said:


pinkcashmere23 said:


Yes! Did you? I think she performed Nothing More and I Love U In Me.



Wow. That sounds great.

It's still up on her FB if you want to check it out.She said she will do extra songs next week since she missed the last two Mondays. cool


Thank you for the heads up!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #34 posted 05/31/17 5:00pm

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

It's still up on her FB if you want to check it out.She said she will do extra songs next week since she missed the last two Mondays. cool

Thank you for the heads up!

Welcome!

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #35 posted 06/05/17 5:36am

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:


You're welcome! smile Interview where Andy discussed meeting Prince and more: player.fm/series/the-tj-show/5517-can-we-get-filthy-the-lo-down-hour-1 She's on at the very end of the show.

[Edited 5/24/17 21:16pm]


Entertainment Weekly also published an article in which Andy Allo describes how she attended the concert in LA and met him that day.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #36 posted 06/05/17 9:38am

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

You're welcome! smile Interview where Andy discussed meeting Prince and more: player.fm/series/the-tj-show/5517-can-we-get-filthy-the-lo-down-hour-1 She's on at the very end of the show.

[Edited 5/24/17 21:16pm]

Entertainment Weekly also published an article in which Andy Allo describes how she attended the concert in LA and met him that day.

Thanks!

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #37 posted 06/05/17 11:48am

pinkcashmere23

The Africa Channel is airing Andy's Sound Stage spotlight from 2010 after Prince Behind The Symbol on June 7th..

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #38 posted 06/05/17 1:36pm

sharpieheartz

pinkcashmere23 said:

The Africa Channel is airing Andy's Sound Stage spotlight from 2010 after Prince Behind The Symbol on June 7th..



Oh wow! I hope someone posts both on YT or something. I'm moving and I don't have cable 😩
[Edited 6/5/17 13:37pm]
hold me, kiss me, ravage me on moonlit floors ~
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #39 posted 06/06/17 3:23pm

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:

The Africa Channel is airing Andy's Sound Stage spotlight from 2010 after Prince Behind The Symbol on June 7th..


Thanks for sharing pinkcashmere23.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #40 posted 06/13/17 12:26pm

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:

The Africa Channel is airing Andy's Sound Stage spotlight from 2010 after Prince Behind The Symbol on June 7th..


Did you watch it pinkcashmere23? If so, how was it?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 2 <12
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > Video of the day PRINCE met ANDY ALLO