independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 14th Nov 2018 4:50pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > No change there then!
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 07/02/02 7:08am

KeithyT

avatar

No change there then!

We're here, We're Here, We're Here!!

Testicles, One, Two...
Checkin' the mike..One, Two.

Good to see the first post in the GD forum for a while has a knob gag straight away!

lol
Just somewhere in the middle,
Not too good and not too bad.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 07/02/02 7:27am

kevin

Moderator

KeithyT said:

We're here, We're Here, We're Here!!

Testicles, One, Two...
Checkin' the mike..One, Two.

Good to see the first post in the GD forum for a while has a knob gag straight away!

lol


smile I was going more for "The Good Life" (Big City Remix)...but that's ok..
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 07/02/02 7:31am

Saxjedi

avatar

What are you talking about? This is the Music & More forum...?
I know u people worthless scum give no heart but wrath of insults a brain-driven wave of destruction your bite is worse than your vocabulary. Shame on you all of you. Go feed your pigs coward.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 07/02/02 7:34am

Clive85

avatar

I believe that post was some kind of random mishap.
------------------------
The future is electric.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 07/02/02 8:04am

Aerogram

avatar

kevin said:

KeithyT said:

We're here, We're Here, We're Here!!

Testicles, One, Two...
Checkin' the mike..One, Two.

Good to see the first post in the GD forum for a while has a knob gag straight away!

lol


smile I was going more for "The Good Life" (Big City Remix)...but that's ok..


That's great, because I can post on nuts for days...wink
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 07/03/02 4:53am

Arcamar

neutral
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 07/03/02 5:02am

KeithyT

avatar

Arcamar! Feeling a little neutral today are we? You Swiss or something? wink
Just somewhere in the middle,
Not too good and not too bad.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 07/03/02 10:19am

Nep2nes

Y did kevin do that?

U still cant even reply. sad
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 07/03/02 10:25am

randomduck

Nep2nes said:

Y did kevin do that?

U still cant even reply. sad

They are just teasing us!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 07/03/02 10:31am

xenon

avatar

randomduck said:

Nep2nes said:

Y did kevin do that?

U still cant even reply. sad

They are just teasing us!



Yeh, Stop Teasing!!
Some people are like Slinkies...

They're good for nothing but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > No change there then!