Thread started 05/21/17 3:59pm
Reply #1 posted 05/21/17 5:40pm
Salford University 64 Pages of Speaker extracts:
I wonder if this will be circulated on Video...?
some of the titles are SO interesting..
- New Power, Sexuality and Emancipation: The revolutionary queerness of Prince through a Foucauldian lens
- Slave 2 the System: Prince’s labour activism and the black radical tradition
- To Make Purple, You Need Blue: Prince as an embodiment of the postmodern Blues aesthetic
- Paisley Park Is In Your Heart: Contextualising Prince at Celebration 2017
- Beyond Definition: The liberation theology of Prince
- If I Was Your Girlfriend: Becoming a woman while listening to Prince
- It Ain’t About No Downtown, Nowhere-Bound, Narrow-Minded Drag: Prince’s impact on the creative ecosystem of Minneapolis
- Prince Shifting: Transformations of character through performance with vocal pitch shifting
“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
| || - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator|
copyright © 1998-2018 prince.org. all rights reserved.