independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 26th Jun 2017 8:42pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Who was Prince's last true, deep love?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 6 of 7 <1234567>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #150 posted 06/16/17 8:14pm

sharpieheartz

Misty48 said:

Hi, hello, not trying to start anything here but... I don't think Andy was just in it for attention and money gain. Matter of fact, Prince went after her ---> https://youtu.be/7Ldws4cDbtc . In that video, he makes it known in front of a crowd of 50,000. Also, they were still friends afterwards and seemed to have parted in May-June of 2013. She's the only one who isn't talking about him. Only here and there, she'll talk about his influence and ping-ping stories. Besides that, other people ask about him and she can't just pretend like he didn't impact her life. By the way, Andy is very talented. As you said, she was 22 when she first came on the scene with P & he asked her to tour with him. She's grown and prospered more since then. Bye now.
[Edited 6/16/17 0:06am]
[Edited 6/16/17 0:08am]





I have that video, it was Hop Farm 07.03.2011. I think he was just doing that as a visual for the song. He left her right after that and was singing at the front of the stage and finished the song there. It seems he would have touched her, kissed her, held her hand or put his arms around her if he was doing that specifically for her.
When he was with Mayte on stage, he would do all of those things, if he meant it to be personal. Think of when he did Blue Light on the Arsenio Hall TV show, that was specific affection for Mayte shown on National TV.
Prince liked Sheila E . . . . Think of the Alma Awards, he was singing and went and put his arm around Sheilas neck . . .. I think he did things like that with her quite often. That was in 2007. It did not mean anything special. He just knew he could touch her like that.
Just saying, he liked to use visuals.


Remember, these are two different eras. Prince wasn't a devoted JW back then. I think it's better that he didn't do that right on stage anyways because I have a closeup of that moment. Andy seemed really nervous. Plus he did give her a lot of attention on stage tbh. You can't deny that.
hold me, kiss me, ravage me on moonlit floors ~
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #151 posted 06/16/17 8:24pm

sharpieheartz

1Sasha said:

Did any of you see the photos from PP last week of these women who are devoted to the Prince/Andy Allo relationship - they even put hearts on their fingers with a Sharpie like Prince used to. I don't know what the big deal is about saying you slept with someone; if she did (which I think she did), say it. The man is gone; just admit it and be done with it.

Yes I did smile

They happen to be good friends of mine.

hold me, kiss me, ravage me on moonlit floors ~
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #152 posted 06/17/17 12:20am

FlyOnTheWall

anangellooksdown said:

Ok. I just find it odd that all the posting about Andy and Prince and a potential romance has stopped, suddenly. Did people dig too far and unearth something they don't want to say? That is what a few others and myself think. That's why I was trying to say for so many months, sometimes we just gotta let things unfold naturally instead a digging. Peace.

The level of disingenuousness of some on Prince.org never ceases to amaze me. eye guess it's not enough that the Prindy threads have all been censored and removed? Are you missing Prince/Andy Allo threads on which to dump? Now, even if no one mentions Andy, you are constantly raising her name. Obsessed much? rolleyes

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #153 posted 06/17/17 1:44am

anangellooksdo
wn

CatB said:



precioux said:




CatB said:








Well, they you have it - from the "horse's mouth"
lol

Do you have your purple Pokemon card as well?


All in good fun, CatB hug





And proud of it! Should I add it to my book? As a goodie for the first 100 buyers yes lol

I know hug










You're writing a book? when do you plan on releasing it?
~Paisley Park is in your heart~
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #154 posted 06/17/17 3:37am

anangellooksdo
wn

FlyOnTheWall said:



anangellooksdown said:


Ok. I just find it odd that all the posting about Andy and Prince and a potential romance has stopped, suddenly. Did people dig too far and unearth something they don't want to say? That is what a few others and myself think. That's why I was trying to say for so many months, sometimes we just gotta let things unfold naturally instead a digging. Peace.

The level of disingenuousness of some on Prince.org never ceases to amaze me. eye guess it's not enough that the Prindy threads have all been censored and removed? Are you missing Prince/Andy Allo threads on which to dump? Now, even if no one mentions Andy, you are constantly raising her name. Obsessed much? rolleyes



I know it. Dang. The Google searches are all messed up now. 😞😜
~Paisley Park is in your heart~
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #155 posted 06/17/17 4:16am

CatB

anangellooksdown said:

CatB said:



And proud of it! Should I add it to my book? As a goodie for the first 100 buyers yes lol

I know hug








You're writing a book? when do you plan on releasing it?




I was being sarcastic in that post as everyone seems to be cashing in on him now which is something that in my understanding of love is not love.

Yes, I have been writing but it's a free share for friends.








"Time is space spent with U"
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #156 posted 06/17/17 4:42am

anangellooksdo
wn

CatB said:



anangellooksdown said:


CatB said:




And proud of it! Should I add it to my book? As a goodie for the first 100 buyers yes lol

I know hug










You're writing a book? when do you plan on releasing it?




I was being sarcastic in that post as everyone seems to be cashing in on him now which is something that in my understanding of love is not love.

Yes, I have been writing but it's a free share for friends.










Oh yes, I remember now, you met him a few times in the early or mid 2000s I think. Cool, enjoy. smile
~Paisley Park is in your heart~
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #157 posted 06/17/17 4:51am

CatB

anangellooksdown said:

CatB said:




I was being sarcastic in that post as everyone seems to be cashing in on him now which is something that in my understanding of love is not love.

Yes, I have been writing but it's a free share for friends.








Oh yes, I remember now, you met him a few times in the early or mid 2000s I think. Cool, enjoy. smile




Thank you smile It was in the 90's.








"Time is space spent with U"
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #158 posted 06/17/17 5:01am

anangellooksdo
wn

CatB said:



anangellooksdown said:


CatB said:





I was being sarcastic in that post as everyone seems to be cashing in on him now which is something that in my understanding of love is not love.

Yes, I have been writing but it's a free share for friends.










Oh yes, I remember now, you met him a few times in the early or mid 2000s I think. Cool, enjoy. smile




Thank you smile It was in the 90's.










👍
~Paisley Park is in your heart~
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #159 posted 06/17/17 6:57am

sag10

avatar

iZsaZsa said:

LBrent said:



iZsaZsa said:


ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:


You dont lock your true love out of the house, and take away her credit cards.


Just saying.


lol



lol Yes, you do.


No, but you do send your true love the house...in pieces...on a truck...



LOVE that visual...and the pure purple pettiness of it all.



lol


Yes. lol He was never that true and deep again.
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect, it means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections... unknown
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #160 posted 06/17/17 7:02am

sag10

avatar

iZsaZsa said:

LBrent said:



iZsaZsa said:


ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:


You dont lock your true love out of the house, and take away her credit cards.


Just saying.


lol



lol Yes, you do.


No, but you do send your true love the house...in pieces...on a truck...



LOVE that visual...and the pure purple pettiness of it all.



lol


Yes. lol He was never that true and deep again.

I wouldn't either, if true love demanded $42,000 a month in alimony
[Edited 6/17/17 7:20am]
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect, it means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections... unknown
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #161 posted 06/17/17 7:18am

Bodhitheblackd
og

sag10 said:

iZsaZsa said:
Yes. lol He was never that true and deep again.
I wouldn't either, if true love cost me $42,000 a month.

Yeah, even Donald Trump said 'Vagina is expensive.' The JW's must REALLY have been looking down at out-of-wedlock foolin' around for him to marry M2. Too bad the elders had no respect for his existing marriage. I'm guessing they had no concerns for Mayte or awareness of their blatent hypocracy because she wasn't a JW. Here's looking at you, Larry...you should be ashamed.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #162 posted 06/17/17 12:28pm

Misty48

As for any female after M2 - there should be nothing intimate. He professed to be such a good JW. Would not have surgeries . . . disliked medical attention. I thought in one interview he was quoted as saying he had went without for 8 years.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #163 posted 06/17/17 1:04pm

LBrent

Misty48 said:

As for any female after M2 - there should be nothing intimate. He professed to be such a good JW. Would not have surgeries . . . disliked medical attention. I thought in one interview he was quoted as saying he had went without for 8 years.

He had surgeries, the ME report says so...and not liking medical attention might have been a P thing, but there is no JW doctrine that prevents a member from seeking medical attention, isn't a JW thing...and there are no JW "police" following anyone around to doctors or seeking private information...they only know what you choose to tell them...

Being in the company of the opposite sex doesn't go contrary to JW doctrine...

Premarital sex isn't the same as dating...of course, your mileage may vary.

[Edited 6/17/17 13:10pm]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #164 posted 06/17/17 3:35pm

rogifan

avatar

Misty48 said:

As for any female after M2 - there should be nothing intimate. He professed to be such a good JW. Would not have surgeries . . . disliked medical attention. I thought in one interview he was quoted as saying he had went without for 8 years.

I'm curious, are people of other faiths scrutinized over how closely they adhere to their faith or is it just a JW thing? Or is it just non-religious people who assume people of faith must religiously adhere to every tenant of their faith?
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #165 posted 06/17/17 3:46pm

LBrent

rogifan said:

Misty48 said:
As for any female after M2 - there should be nothing intimate. He professed to be such a good JW. Would not have surgeries . . . disliked medical attention. I thought in one interview he was quoted as saying he had went without for 8 years.
I'm curious, are people of other faiths scrutinized over how closely they adhere to their faith or is it just a JW thing? Or is it just non-religious people who assume people of faith must religiously adhere to every tenant of their faith?

It looks that way cuz I can't believe the misconceptions about JWs as if they have "minders" following folks around watching what they do and do not do...There are no JW doctrines that have JWs getting into other JWs private lives any more than Baptist preachers or Catholic preists do...

The leaders aren't spying on anyone...They only know what members choose to tell them...If you're blabbing your personal business to leaders, that's on you...

And medical matters are considered private and the decisions made regarding medical issues are considered " a matter of conscience"...JWs work on the principle that "whatever's done in darkness will eventually be brought into the light" so there's no need for members to to "police" others members cuz JWs believes G*d and the angels are already watching and judging folks...

confused

[Edited 6/17/17 15:47pm]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #166 posted 06/17/17 4:44pm

sharpieheartz

Misty48 said:

As for any female after M2 - there should be nothing intimate. He professed to be such a good JW. Would not have surgeries . . . disliked medical attention. I thought in one interview he was quoted as saying he had went without for 8 years.


Dood. He stated himself that he couldn't stay celibate for long. He was on and off, like fastening. And in 2014, he said he'd been celibate for a couple years.
hold me, kiss me, ravage me on moonlit floors ~
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #167 posted 06/17/17 5:02pm

fortuneandsere
ndipity

avatar


Jeannette Gutierrez cool and much to the chagrin of nursev, not nursev cool



"Musically way ahead of any of us" - Elton John on P

"I am a dyed-in-the-wool Englishman!" - Mozart (EU hater)


If most of the vault is like 'OLD FRIENDS 4 SALE' (8/10) prepare to be amazed, if it's more like NPG CLUB albums then don't expect much
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #168 posted 06/17/17 5:36pm

LBrent

fortuneandserendipity said:


Jeannette Gutierrez cool and much to the chagrin of nursev, not nursev cool



I miss nursev sad

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #169 posted 06/17/17 5:56pm

fortuneandsere
ndipity

avatar

LBrent said:

fortuneandserendipity said:


Jeannette Gutierrez cool and much to the chagrin of nursev, not nursev cool



I miss nursev sad


I don't cool



"Musically way ahead of any of us" - Elton John on P

"I am a dyed-in-the-wool Englishman!" - Mozart (EU hater)


If most of the vault is like 'OLD FRIENDS 4 SALE' (8/10) prepare to be amazed, if it's more like NPG CLUB albums then don't expect much
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #170 posted 06/18/17 2:56pm

FlyOnTheWall

petalthecat said:

LBrent said:

I'm not positive but I think the thread with pics and videos of P and AA was objected to and disrupted by orgeres who disagreed that P & AA had a romantic history...to the point that I hink it was closed by the moderators.

It's a shame really cuz it was a fun thread...But alas, there are always strenuous objectors to one purple muse or another...and those objectors ruin the fun for the supporters of one purple muse or another.

It's so silly cuz the Purple Harem was vast and there are lotsa gals to enjoy*, but...

sad

*Except JH cuz ain't she KJ's poompoom now? confused

I think it's highly possible that Prince and Andy had a romantic liaison. Unless P was the wrong gender for her(I have heard a few rumblings to that effect sorry!) Outwardly their flirtation did seem to play towards publicity. The main problem I think most had with the Andy Allo threads was the tendency towards fantasy. She was the love of his life, they were secretly married, look how he's looking at her onstage so lovingly blah blah. A lot of it was stretching to say the least. I also find it odd not one person, including Andy has ever admitted a relationship happened. That being said, he most likely did what he did with every woman in his life..became infatuated, got the girl, got bored, moved on.

I've never read any claims that Andy Allo was the love of Prince's life. Do you have any links/threads to support this contention?

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #171 posted 06/18/17 3:26pm

LBrent

petalthecat said:

I think it's highly possible that Prince and Andy had a romantic liaison. Unless P was the wrong gender for her(I have heard a few rumblings to that effect sorry!) Outwardly their flirtation did seem to play towards publicity. The main problem I think most had with the Andy Allo threads was the tendency towards fantasy. She was the love of his life, they were secretly married, look how he's looking at her onstage so lovingly blah blah. A lot of it was stretching to say the least. I also find it odd not one person, including Andy has ever admitted a relationship happened. That being said, he most likely did what he did with every woman in his life..became infatuated, got the girl, got bored, moved on.

FlyOnTheWall said:

I've never read any claims that Andy Allo was the love of Prince's life. Do you have any links/threads to support this contention?

Just tidying up this post cuz it looked like I said that when it was petalthecat.

Don't mind me, I"m getting out of the way...

boxed

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #172 posted 06/18/17 3:55pm

122884

fortuneandserendipity said:


Jeannette Gutierrez cool and much to the chagrin of nursev, not nursev cool



Uh huh. Sure.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #173 posted 06/18/17 3:58pm

122884

fortuneandserendipity said:

LBrent said:

I miss nursev sad


I don't cool



Neither do I smile

[Edited 6/18/17 15:59pm]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #174 posted 06/18/17 4:33pm

sag10

avatar

fortuneandserendipity said:


Jeannette Gutierrez cool and much to the chagrin of nursev, not nursev cool






This girl thinks she was his one and only,....she has serious issues
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect, it means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections... unknown
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #175 posted 06/18/17 7:33pm

FlyOnTheWall

LBrent said:

FlyOnTheWall said:

I've never read any claims that Andy Allo was the love of Prince's life. Do you have any links/threads to support this contention?

Just tidying up this post cuz it looked like I said that when it was petalthecat.

Don't mind me, I"m getting out of the way...

boxed

Thanks, LBrent. heart

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #176 posted 06/19/17 5:21pm

petalthecat

avatar

Lol I'm pretty sure if you didn't say it outright it was constantly insinuated. I'm not sure if I can still provide links to deleted threads can I?
There's always a rainbow 🌈 , at the end of every rain ☔️
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #177 posted 06/19/17 6:13pm

FlyOnTheWall

petalthecat said:

Lol I'm pretty sure if you didn't say it outright it was constantly insinuated. I'm not sure if I can still provide links to deleted threads can I?

It was never insinuated that Andy Allo was "the love of Prince's life." That's the problem: People were so over the top with their hateful reactions that they seldom took the time to really read what was being said. And, shamefully, yes, all of those threads were deleted. Now, the people who were complicit in the censorship are on here making up reasons for their hateful behavior. It is disgraceful.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #178 posted 06/19/17 6:31pm

fortuneandsere
ndipity

avatar

Jeannette 🐧Gutierrez

@JeannetteLovesU

To the world he was Prince, but he will always be my Penguin. 🐧 I will always love him. I treasure the memories we made together. 💕



"Musically way ahead of any of us" - Elton John on P

"I am a dyed-in-the-wool Englishman!" - Mozart (EU hater)


If most of the vault is like 'OLD FRIENDS 4 SALE' (8/10) prepare to be amazed, if it's more like NPG CLUB albums then don't expect much
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #179 posted 06/19/17 6:34pm

anangellooksdo
wn

petalthecat said:

Lol I'm pretty sure if you didn't say it outright it was constantly insinuated. I'm not sure if I can still provide links to deleted threads can I?




lol lol lol lol

GOOD CATCH.
You caught the fisher.
~Paisley Park is in your heart~
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 6 of 7 <1234567>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Who was Prince's last true, deep love?