independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 24th May 2018 6:15pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > prince I Want To Be Free soundboard with epic guitar solo
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 02/04/18 12:24am

thebanishedone

prince I Want To Be Free soundboard with epic guitar solo

everybody raves about Just My Imagination buthow many of u have u heard Princes cover of Ohio Players song I Want To Be Free SOUNDBOARD WITH FANTASTIC EPIC guitar solo

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 02/04/18 1:10am

yeahronimo

avatar

At least tell us what date this is from and which bootleg we can find it on

This is not music, this is a trip
No, it's not a drug, it's something more hip
Don't need no reefer, don't need cocaine
Purple music does the same to my brain
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 02/04/18 2:52am

000000

Prince & Ohio Players .... 2 good to be true. Would love hear anything he's done by them.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 02/04/18 3:58am

ElGorillos

avatar

First and last known live performance:

11 October 2008 (a.m.):
Hotel Gansevoort (Rooftop Loft Lounge), New York, NY, USA
8 August 2011 (a.m.): Amager Bio, Copenhagen, Denmark

Prince Vault, last modified on 11 December 2016.
http://princevault.com/in...To_Be_Free


None of these match your description, thebanishedone.


EDIT; found it: http://princevault.com/index.php?title=26_July_2010-am


EG

[Edited 2/4/18 4:05am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 02/04/18 4:36am

cbarnes3121

He sang that’s on the welcome 2 America tour here in Charlotte nc he made me love that song
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 02/04/18 5:09am

OperatingTheta
n

avatar

NO TROLL THREADS! NO SOLICITING FOR BOOTLEGS! Discussion is fine, so long as the bootleg is not being promoted e.g. pre-release; requests/offers to share or copy, and links to download or bootleg sites are not. And that includes any variation of asking or would like to hear itPosting Prince and associated artist videos from sites such as YouTube is also not allowed. Posts of this nature will be deleted and repeat offenders will be first warned, and then banned. Troll threads, fake tracklists, and attention seeking rumor threads will be also be swiftly dealt with. These rules are strictly enforced!

l[Snip - luv4u]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 02/04/18 7:34am

djThunderfunk

avatar

NO TROLL THREADS! NO SOLICITING FOR BOOTLEGS! Discussion is fine, so long as the bootleg is not being promoted e.g. pre-release; requests/offers to share or copy, and links to download or bootleg sites are not. And that includes any variation of asking or would like to hear itPosting Prince and associated artist videos from sites such as YouTube is also not allowed. Posts of this nature will be deleted and repeat offenders will be first warned, and then banned. Troll threads, fake tracklists, and attention seeking rumor threads will be also be swiftly dealt with. These rules are strictly enforced!


l[Snip - luv4u]

We were HERE, where were you?

4 those that knew the number and didn't call... fk all y'all!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 02/04/18 8:06am

thebanishedone

ElGorillos said:

First and last known live performance:

11 October 2008 (a.m.):
Hotel Gansevoort (Rooftop Loft Lounge), New York, NY, USA
8 August 2011 (a.m.): Amager Bio, Copenhagen, Denmark

Prince Vault, last modified on 11 December 2016.
http://princevault.com/in...To_Be_Free


None of these match your description, thebanishedone.


EDIT; found it: http://princevault.com/index.php?title=26_July_2010-am


EG

[Edited 2/4/18 4:05am]

one of these is with and one is without guitar solo.

the version i heard is soundboard (or at least very good audience record ) with amazing guitar solo

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 02/04/18 8:07am

thebanishedone

thebanishedone said:

ElGorillos said:

First and last known live performance:

11 October 2008 (a.m.):
Hotel Gansevoort (Rooftop Loft Lounge), New York, NY, USA
8 August 2011 (a.m.): Amager Bio, Copenhagen, Denmark

Prince Vault, last modified on 11 December 2016.
http://princevault.com/in...To_Be_Free


None of these match your description, thebanishedone.


EDIT; found it: http://princevault.com/index.php?title=26_July_2010-am


EG

[Edited 2/4/18 4:05am]

one of these is with and one is without guitar solo.

the version i heard is soundboard (or at least very good audience record ) with amazing guitar solo

but i could swear its a soundboard

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 02/04/18 12:00pm

dbpdexter

thebanishedone said:

thebanishedone said:

one of these is with and one is without guitar solo.

the version i heard is soundboard (or at least very good audience record ) with amazing guitar solo

but i could swear its a soundboard

I know wich one you're talking about...it's a great take on the song and it is soundboard lol

AKA PDEXTER
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 02/13/18 4:28pm

luvsexy4all

dbpdexter said:

thebanishedone said:

but i could swear its a soundboard

I know wich one you're talking about...it's a great take on the song and it is soundboard lol

is this paris aftershow?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 02/14/18 3:07pm

dbpdexter

luvsexy4all said:

dbpdexter said:

I know wich one you're talking about...it's a great take on the song and it is soundboard lol

is this paris aftershow?

Yes,One is Paris and the other is Copenhagen aftershow...both from 2010.

AKA PDEXTER
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > prince I Want To Be Free soundboard with epic guitar solo