independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 19th Sep 2018 12:30pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > BRUNO FANS! (Naughty Kitty & co.)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 10/21/17 6:08pm

babynoz

BRUNO FANS! (Naughty Kitty & co.)



When I tell you ya boy shut it the fuck DOWN! This is what a tour of a AAA-list entertainer looks like. They pulled out all the stops.

I would have been perfectly satisfied with just Bruno and the band but for the benefit of the younglings they had all the bells and whistles.



Yes, he sang live, yes, he can play and yes....HE DANCED HIS ASS OFF.

Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 10/21/17 6:10pm

babynoz

24k Magic! cool


Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 10/21/17 6:15pm

babynoz

The finale, of course......

Sorry this one is kinda jumpy, but it was impossible to keep still. lol







Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 10/21/17 6:32pm

Shawy89

avatar

I saw him in Paris.

The guitar solo he recently included during Gorilla is very awesome!


The best part of the show is Calling All My Lovelies, plain 90s R&B set with humor and swagger.

He's also been so outstanding vocally this tour, reaching crazy high falsettos every day eek
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger. - Buddha
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 10/21/17 6:52pm

babynoz

Shawy89 said:

I saw him in Paris. The guitar solo he recently included during Gorilla is very awesome! The best part of the show is Calling All My Lovelies, plain 90s R&B set with humor and swagger. He's also been so outstanding vocally this tour, reaching crazy high falsettos every day eek



He did three solos....I was, excited

He sang his heart out. The vocals on When I Was Your Man were flawless.

Uptown Funk will forever be my favorite.

Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 10/21/17 10:02pm

206Michelle

My husband and I saw him on October 10th here in Philadelphia. He and the Hooligans were outstanding! I was dancing and singing and had myself a fabuous time! My favourite 3 performances were "Calling All My Lovelies," "When I Was Your Man," and "Uptown Funk." I was standing the ENTIRE time he was on stage. The only time I sat down was during a 4-5 minute intermission when only his pianist/keyboardist was on stage.

.

I didn't realize how diverse Bruno's fanbase is. We waited in a long line to get inside the arena and had plenty of time to observe other people in line. The crowd was so diverse. There were people of all races and ethnicities, and I expected that. What was a surprise was the age range of attendees and how many men were there. I was expecting the concert to be heavy on teenage girls and 20-something women. At age 31, I was expecting to be a bit older than most of the other people there, but this was definitely not the case. There were people of all ages. There were a lot of teenage girls and 20-something young women, but they were not the majority. There were plenty of people who looked to be in their late 20s, plenty of 30-somethings, as well as quite a few people in their 40s, 50s, and 60s. There were kids younger than 12, although not too many of them, and all of these kids came with adults. I would estimate that the attendees were 60% female and 40% male.

Live 4 Love ~ Love is God, God is love, Girls and boys love God above
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 10/21/17 10:03pm

206Michelle

babynoz said:

Shawy89 said:

I saw him in Paris. The guitar solo he recently included during Gorilla is very awesome! The best part of the show is Calling All My Lovelies, plain 90s R&B set with humor and swagger. He's also been so outstanding vocally this tour, reaching crazy high falsettos every day eek



He did three solos....I was, excited

He sang his heart out. The vocals on When I Was Your Man were flawless.

Uptown Funk will forever be my favorite.

I loved the guitar solos. I mean, he has nothing on Prince, but Bruno can definitely play.

.

WIWYM was amazing! His voice is incredible!

.

Uptown Funk was phenomenal!

Live 4 Love ~ Love is God, God is love, Girls and boys love God above
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 10/21/17 10:05pm

206Michelle

Shawy89 said:

I saw him in Paris. The guitar solo he recently included during Gorilla is very awesome! The best part of the show is Calling All My Lovelies, plain 90s R&B set with humor and swagger. He's also been so outstanding vocally this tour, reaching crazy high falsettos every day eek

Calling All My Lovelies was INCREDIBLE!!! It's my favourite song on 24K Magic, but it sounded so amazing live!!!

Live 4 Love ~ Love is God, God is love, Girls and boys love God above
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 10/21/17 10:14pm

CynicKill

I went to a Sept. show.

Thoroughly enjoyable.

Hell I even liked the opener (Dua Lipa).

I was surprised though by how the audience skewed so old (including myself).

I was surprised that the youngsters didn't turn out, but then I remembered the "slow burn" run the album had on the charts and how this show sold slower than the last and I realized it wasn't that much of a surprise.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 10/21/17 11:14pm

NaughtyKitty

avatar

Yaaaaassss Babynoz! nutty nutty nutty I'm so glad you went! Great videos! I can tell you had a great time. I mean...how can one NOT have a great time at a Bruno Mars concert? It's just not possible. You WILL dance. You WILL scream. You WILL have a great time. You WILL be blown away.

That's just how it goes at his concerts. When I saw him back in August, I think I did more dancing and jumping and shouting at this concert than I did at his last concert. Even tho I was in the nosebleed section lol


To anybody here who's never been to a Bruno Mars concert...DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GO see him live if you ever have the chance. You won't regret it. His concerts are an experience and definitely unforgettable. Dude is a legend in the making and his live concerts are up there with P and MJ (yep, I said it! Don't believe me? Just watch.)


Calling All My Lovelies is one of my favorite performances, I totally love the guitar solo and would love to have the live version released as single. Actually I hope he releases another single soon and that it's Calling All My Lovelies, it's such a great, funny and quirky song. The video would be great and funny no doubt.


I see that he's switched out Grenade for Gorilla now smile Nice guitar solo on that one too.

As far as I'm concerned, this man and his amazing band are the hardest working performers in the biz right now. I really admire their hardwork ethic and dedication to their music and performance! heart


[Edited 10/21/17 23:15pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 10/22/17 10:21am

babynoz

206Michelle said:

My husband and I saw him on October 10th here in Philadelphia. He and the Hooligans were outstanding! I was dancing and singing and had myself a fabuous time! My favourite 3 performances were "Calling All My Lovelies," "When I Was Your Man," and "Uptown Funk." I was standing the ENTIRE time he was on stage. The only time I sat down was during a 4-5 minute intermission when only his pianist/keyboardist was on stage.

.

I didn't realize how diverse Bruno's fanbase is. We waited in a long line to get inside the arena and had plenty of time to observe other people in line. The crowd was so diverse. There were people of all races and ethnicities, and I expected that. What was a surprise was the age range of attendees and how many men were there. I was expecting the concert to be heavy on teenage girls and 20-something women. At age 31, I was expecting to be a bit older than most of the other people there, but this was definitely not the case. There were people of all ages. There were a lot of teenage girls and 20-something young women, but they were not the majority. There were plenty of people who looked to be in their late 20s, plenty of 30-somethings, as well as quite a few people in their 40s, 50s, and 60s. There were kids younger than 12, although not too many of them, and all of these kids came with adults. I would estimate that the attendees were 60% female and 40% male.



I was born in Philly.....we know what's good! cool

I was surprised to see that I was not even close to being the oldest person there and there were plenty of younglings too. The youngest I saw was a girl who looked aroung 7 or 8. Every ethnicity you could imagine.

Bruno's appeal has grown way beyond what we imagined and ALL of those guys are very talented musicians.

Fantastic show!

Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 10/22/17 10:26am

babynoz

206Michelle said:

babynoz said:



He did three solos....I was, excited

He sang his heart out. The vocals on When I Was Your Man were flawless.

Uptown Funk will forever be my favorite.

I loved the guitar solos. I mean, he has nothing on Prince, but Bruno can definitely play.

.

WIWYM was amazing! His voice is incredible!

.

Uptown Funk was phenomenal!



Yaaas! I knew he could sing but even I did not realize he could sing that well. His voice is actually beautiful.

I had seen him play guitar in the studio on youtube so I knew he had some chops. I'm thrilled that he's doing more guitar in his shows.

Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 10/22/17 10:32am

babynoz

CynicKill said:

I went to a Sept. show.

Thoroughly enjoyable.

Hell I even liked the opener (Dua Lipa).

I was surprised though by how the audience skewed so old (including myself).

I was surprised that the youngsters didn't turn out, but then I remembered the "slow burn" run the album had on the charts and how this show sold slower than the last and I realized it wasn't that much of a surprise.



Ha, I'm right there with ya. biggrin

I think the trend is turning away from so much angry music and back toward having fun. People are getting fatiqued from so much angst.

Bruno brings the party, the noise and the FUN, not to mention that he is damn good at it.

Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 10/22/17 10:42am

babynoz

NaughtyKitty said:

Yaaaaassss Babynoz! nutty nutty nutty I'm so glad you went! Great videos! I can tell you had a great time. I mean...how can one NOT have a great time at a Bruno Mars concert? It's just not possible. You WILL dance. You WILL scream. You WILL have a great time. You WILL be blown away.

That's just how it goes at his concerts. When I saw him back in August, I think I did more dancing and jumping and shouting at this concert than I did at his last concert. Even tho I was in the nosebleed section lol


To anybody here who's never been to a Bruno Mars concert...DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GO see him live if you ever have the chance. You won't regret it. His concerts are an experience and definitely unforgettable. Dude is a legend in the making and his live concerts are up there with P and MJ (yep, I said it! Don't believe me? Just watch.)


Calling All My Lovelies is one of my favorite performances, I totally love the guitar solo and would love to have the live version released as single. Actually I hope he releases another single soon and that it's Calling All My Lovelies, it's such a great, funny and quirky song. The video would be great and funny no doubt.


I see that he's switched out Grenade for Gorilla now smile Nice guitar solo on that one too.

As far as I'm concerned, this man and his amazing band are the hardest working performers in the biz right now. I really admire their hardwork ethic and dedication to their music and performance! heart


[Edited 10/21/17 23:15pm]




You KNOW I thought about you, right? lol

It's a shame that I could only bounce around in my seat because of an injury but I would not have missed this show for the world. Even if they had to wheel me in on a stretcher.

I would also suggest that people give his live show a chance. He's very talented, versatile and quite an electrifying perfomer.

Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 10/22/17 10:58am

babynoz

On top of all of that, I swear there is not one guy on the entire planet with more beautiful legs damn! lol

Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 10/22/17 12:45pm

NaughtyKitty

avatar

babynoz said:

On top of all of that, I swear there is not one guy on the entire planet with more beautiful legs damn! lol


Guuurrrlll! Tell me about it! How are his legs so dang beautiful! They put my legs to shame sad lol Talented, sexy AND blessed with beautiful legs that look better than most women's legs? Not fair lol!

nintchdbpict000278672653.jpg?w=662


nintchdbpict000278672772.jpg?w=680

[Edited 10/22/17 12:46pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 10/22/17 4:15pm

214

Beautiful legs, indeed. Does he have a great ass? i love Bruno, the few live performances i have seen from him so far, are just great and wonderful. He is a great live performer. I just wish his next album were artistically a step beyond 24 Magic, perhaps a more personal one.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 10/22/17 8:16pm

CynicKill

214 said:

Beautiful legs, indeed. Does he have a great ass? i love Bruno, the few live performances i have seen from him so far, are just great and wonderful. He is a great live performer. I just wish his next album were artistically a step beyond 24 Magic, perhaps a more personal one.

<

24K is a throwback through and through, right down to the album length and number of tracks.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 10/23/17 7:32am

wonder505

Thank goodness for Bruno Mars!!!! He is holding the torch for the type of live performance I love. He definately incorporates influences and my musical heroes from the past. I love him!

Glad you finally got to see him Sis! I saw him shortly after his first superbowl performance and he was excellent!!!!!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 10/23/17 9:48am

babynoz

wonder505 said:

Thank goodness for Bruno Mars!!!! He is holding the torch for the type of live performance I love. He definately incorporates influences and my musical heroes from the past. I love him!

Glad you finally got to see him Sis! I saw him shortly after his first superbowl performance and he was excellent!!!!!




He really is one helluva talent. cool

Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 10/24/17 1:20pm

paisleypark4

avatar

The things I'd do to them legs

Download all the shit hop that you can for your kids, neices, nephews, and their friends also. That will prevent them from going out and buying it and will prevent some shit hop sales. Every little bit helps - Andy
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemus
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 10/24/17 2:04pm

214

paisleypark4 said:

The things I'd do to them legs

I know right? i was thinkin the same, those legs, that ass and that dick... i'm sure he must have a good ass and big dick.

[Edited 10/25/17 14:39pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 10/25/17 8:04am

paisleypark4

avatar

214 said:

paisleypark4 said:

The things I'd do to them legs

I know right? i was thinkin the same, those legs, that ass and that dick... i'm sure he musdt have a good ass and big dick.

MMMMMM he can get it

Download all the shit hop that you can for your kids, neices, nephews, and their friends also. That will prevent them from going out and buying it and will prevent some shit hop sales. Every little bit helps - Andy
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemus
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 10/25/17 2:58pm

214

paisleypark4 said:

214 said:

I know right? i was thinkin the same, those legs, that ass and that dick... i'm sure he musdt have a good ass and big dick.

MMMMMM he can get it

razz razz Yummy,yummy.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 10/25/17 8:52pm

RJOrion

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 10/26/17 1:31pm

214

RJOrion said:

Fuck yeah!! we are.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 10/26/17 10:33pm

babynoz

RJOrion said:



I know, right? This was a nice, family thread. Smfh.

Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 10/26/17 11:35pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

babynoz said:

RJOrion said:



I know, right? This was a nice, family thread. Smfh.

lol

There's no them...there's only us...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > BRUNO FANS! (Naughty Kitty & co.)